Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shows~

I really got fever due to the rain.haiz. But my fever come and go coz I was having fever on Sunday night til' Monday noon. It's really very troublesome when I can't take any painkillers or fever medicine coz am allergic to them.*sigh* I thought ok already then late yesterday night I felt feverish again but luckily when I woke up this morning, I felt fine so went to lecture. But didn't go work today coz got major headache so went home and took a long long nap. I felt great coz it's been a long time since I last stayed at home in the afternoon.hahaha.

Last Saturday, Lina,LaLa&I watched the "KBS Chuseok Special Shall We Dance" show on TV featuring artists like Sooyoung(SNSD), SeoInYoung(Jewelry), Minho(SHINEE), Boom, Seungyeon(KARA), Kim Shin Young, and others~ So sad the TV didn't get to show Min Ho's part due to time constraint. I like Kim Shin Young's one best but too bad I can't find her part in Youtube.
And this one is for dearest Lina.....her "Prince Charming" really became 2 different prince in a week.haha. But he's really cute :)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Min Ho(SHINEE) - Paso Doble (Spanish)

Soo Young(SNSD) - Viennese Waltz



KK Part 4:

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

TO BE CONTINUED.......


These 2 little singers who went on Star King Chuseok Special are just soo cute!! The little boy(9 years old, Jo Sung Mok) is really cool! He really can dance to many songs. Also, the little girl (Kim Eun Kyul) who is just 5 years old really know how to sing and dance wave somemore! Really tooo keaaaiiiii...nomu kwiyopda!!!! Man, they even duet a ballad! Ommona!

Mini Baek Ji Young & TacYeon performing "My Ear Candy" (Part 1)

Little Singers~Part 2 (should watch this too!)

No comments: