Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Twilight

Today is such a fulfilling day...fulfilling in terms of my stomach.ahaha. Today me&Lina met up with Keith for lunch at Icebar shabu-shabu. It's my 2nd time there after a few months ago and this time I took even longer time to finish my meal - 2 and 1/2 hours!lol. Also, this time the economy set seems like got more food than the first time I went there. Now it even includes a few big pieces of either beef or chicken.hehe. Lina and Keith were kinda shocked at the portion but Keith was even more shocked with his "Chicken set".haha. The price is quite worth it but I think next time we shall just share 1 shabu-shabu for 2 persons coz' really can't finish if 1 person one!hehe.

This time I chose rice over noodles and I think I prefer to eat with rice than noodles.
Image hosted by servimg.com

The "economy set" with main dish+beef/chicken+rice/noodles+dessert.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Keith's layer and layer of chicken from his "Chicken set"..seriously alot...
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me&Lina's beef and chicken slices...we think beef tasted nicer than the chicken.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Today 3 of us also had Tom Yam for our soup base and tasted really good^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

The "sauces" station...there are alot of varieties to choose from...I don't even know what I am mixing.lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Keith, Me and Lina^^
Image hosted by servimg.com


Then in the late afternoon, me and my colleagues decided to share a belated birthday cake and surprise Tita Lourdes. So me&Flor went to Sweet Deli and bought one.

Chocolate Ice-cream cake~not that sweet and yummy!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Tita Lourdes cutting the cake...
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Our boss helped us to take this staff pic and the 2 cute little ones are her daughters :)
Image hosted by servimg.com


The other day Lina showed me a really lovely fanmade tribute of "Chun Hee" and "Yeh Jin" which makes us miss them both in F.O. even more! Both of them are just so cute and matching.hehe. Love this vid that I keep rewatching it^^


I really love this song "Twilight" (영원토록) by Hee Young(Gavy NJ)&Jang Hye Jin since the first time I heard it from the above video tribute^^ Love this song coz' it makes me wanna cry and the lyrics soo sad. I really like their live performances of this song! Damn Best coz' it never fail to give me goosebumps!

No comments: