Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wooden

It's the new semester again! The long holidays seem to pass so fast.lol. Yesterday morning went to Business Finance and Entrepreneurship classes. Our part-time lecturer for Business Finance is from Indonesia and she's nice and quite humorous.hehe. I'm very headache now coz' my timetable like "luan 7 8 zhao"(messy) and I don't know which option courses I want to take or should I just take 1 option this semester. I hope my timetable can let me earn more money. I think I'll have to depend on the finalised timetable to make my decision.*sigh*

Today woke up soo happy...I received a special "wooden postcard" from Zoe Lee of Taiwan. At first I thought it was an envelope coz I didn't wear my specs. Then when I touched it, my eyes straight away became so big!ahaha. I really love the postcard^^
Front
Image hosted by servimg.com

Back
Image hosted by servimg.com

This afternoon's class was cancelled without any notice until we went to find the lecturer.haiz. Then Ai Yie suddenly gave me a paperbag of postcards said for me&Pingie to share. We were too busy discussing about our timetable and courses so I didn't open the paperbag until Aiyie,Katie&Ling went home. I was very shocked at the amount of postcards in there that I even msg-ed Aiyie to ask if all these are really for me&Pingie only. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AIYIE!!! :)

These are all those in the paperbag with postcards that she bought from different countries and UK cities.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

All the postcards...if I'm not wrong...there are 88 of them. That's why I was "wow!" in the first place.haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Last Saturday night, me&Lina went to a SGS reunion at Da'an Forees Cafe in Qlap. Not bad, there were around 16-17 of us turned up^^ You can visit Lina's blog for more piccies :) Let's get to those piccies we took that night:
We were sitting outside and it's quite dark.lol
Image hosted by servimg.com

'Sakura Layer' that I fought with Lina to order and turned out to be the taste I didn't like..the Rose taste..haiz..
Image hosted by servimg.com

Syn Nee, Lina and Me. Really long time didn't see Syn Nee already :)
Image hosted by servimg.com
The shyest girl and naughtiest boy in class last time in the middle^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WAIDA!!! :)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

The "Scrat" that was not in the dictionary given by Pingie.lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Soo so hazy now...it's been hazy for the past few days but just now even worse...can't really see the DST tower already. It's hot and hazy and my air-cond died on me yesterday!!! Same problem as your air-cond Lina so need to buy new one already.haiz. My watch's battery also died on me yesterday so yea...how cursed am I...T.T

No comments: