Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, July 16, 2009

痞子英雄

Today is such a sleepy day *yawn*. My...the new semester starts in about 2 weeks+ only! This long sem break also passed very fast for me. The draft timetable for the new sem's out and it looks ok to me for now.hehe.
Let's see...last weekend was at Lina's house and Lina cooked yummy carbonara! Gomawo! Monday and Tuesday are as usual my every mondays and tuesdays.lol. Yesterday was a public holiday coz' it's His Majesty's 63rd Birthday. Lina picked me up from home and we went limteh at FunBread again. I overnight again at her place and watched Family Outing til' very late. Really laughed soo much watching every episodes of F.O.! Oh my...they all really really soo funny! If you see my face got more wrinkles, you know what happen.ahahaha. Then today we went to Ko-ryo for lunch and as usual ate til' soo full! *satisfied* Wheee and afternoon teabreak, had Excapade sushis brought by boss! So long haven't eat sushi, I think since CNY?haha. I'm craving for McD now.lol

Last week just finished watching the Taiwan drama "Black&White" (痞子英雄) by ZaiZai and Mark Zhao. I think it's one of the best Taiwan drama. I like it coz' of the mysteries in the plot and I like ZaiZai's character here! He seems quite different! I like him better when he wore black shirt then white shirt.^^ I think one of the bad guy in the drama is cute.hehe. His name is Jason Tsou and he sang the theme songs for this drama. But I've gotta warned that this drama is full of suspense and that you'll only understand the whole story in the last few episodes! I was actually very impatient so I went to read the spoilers and comments at Soompi.lol. Now I can't wait for the sequel movie of this, hopefully coming out next year!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Last 2 weeks went hangout with Ing and Flor. We went dinner at Lemongrass in Qlap and then pix taking in Qlap Mall.ahahaha. I haven't been to Lemongrass since don't know when, really ages ago.lol. Their Thai food not bad but I still prefer Thasana.hehe

Quite many people there also that night...
Image hosted by servimg.com

Tom Yam Seafood
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pandan Chicken
Image hosted by servimg.com

Fried Prawns+Squids
Image hosted by servimg.com

Chicken with cashewnuts
Image hosted by servimg.com

Ing and Flor
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me&Flor walking in Qlap Mall...ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Ing&Flor with pretty lights behind
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me and UP! haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Gokusen the movie is out in Japan!!! I want to watch! I wonder when will it be out here?!! Oh can't wait to watch Haruma in it! And also wondering how come the movie Crows Zero 2 is not in Brunei yet?! snifff.

No comments: