Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, July 10, 2009

花より男子

Hmmm...finally can online a bit properly but connection still very bad since Monday...it always dc!haiz. This morning was debating in bed whether want to go work or not but in the end I drifted off to sleep til 3pm!lol. Don't know why today so nice to sleep.haha. Last week was a pretty busy week and next week sure going to be a busy week too coz' of the masks, hand sanitizers, and thermometers business. Our shop finished selling all the masks, hand sanitizers, and hand wash last week but there are new stocks arriving next week. Hope the swine flu will be over soon. *prays*

Now finally can get to watch Korean ver. of BOF (Boys Over Flower/F4) on tv after finished watching the Taiwan and Japanese versions. I also done watching the "Hana Yori Dango" movie which I bought the other day and I'm happy for the ending^^ I'm now drooling all over Kim Bummie a.k.a. So Yi Jong (Xi Men/Sojiro) of BOF. Soo cute but soo playboy.ahaha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Last week met up with Lina for the first time after she cameback. We went to 'limteh' at LaMee.hehe.
Thank you very much for this cute "Doraemon" bread handphone chain! It really has a bread smell! Love it.hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com

We tried the new "LaThin" Pepperoni Pizza? Very nice!
Image hosted by servimg.com

And I tried the "Sweet&Sour" Chicken LaMee. Not bad, I like the chicken most^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

The day before yesterday we went 'limteh' at FunBread Cafe. ahaha. Everytime say 'limteh' but it's actually my late lunch coz I save my lunch for it.lol.
I finally got to try their hot "Green Tea Capuccino" and guess what? I really think that green tea does not go with coffee at all! Green tea with chocolate I love but this green tea capuccino when mixed tasted like 'seaweed'? Ask LIna...she tried it too.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com

LIna ordered "Gordon Blue Burger" set? Looks yummy.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

I tried their "Tom Yam Seafood Fried Rice". It was average coz' did not really have the Tom Yam taste.
Image hosted by servimg.com

And...I cut my hair yesterday. My thick bushy hair now become very thin 2 layered hair with very short fringe.lol. I can't bear with the heat these days so in one go asked my hairdresser to trim it very thin coz my hair grow very fast.haha.

No comments: