Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Minnovation

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO MY BLOG!!!

and

HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY

TO MY (M)INWOO OPPA!!!

Image hosted by servimg.com
{creditz on the pic}

So fast so fast...been having this blog for 2 years already and my dearest oppa is getting older too but...he's still very cute!ahahaha. My long semester break is going to be over soon. Next Monday will be going back uni for the new semester and also my 2nd last semester.Huhu~ Last week was quite a busy week and also a terrible week for me coz having aches everywhere. The side of my face, a small part of it is peeling off its skin now due to the medical plasters that I put on it.haiz.

I rebonded my hair last week too coz' can't stand my frizzy messy hair already! But now soo flat!haha. Last week met up with Liz by 'accident'. I didn't know she was back. coz she didn't tell me! I was crossing the zebra-crossing at Jaya there when I heard someone called out "Chonggie" and there she was in the car! After that we met up at Ya-nur, the restaurant near my workplace.lol. And this Jonathan Yong kept calling me and said want to meetup for 'limteh' but in the end also didn't and he went back to UK already! Kek dao. *sigh* Yesterday night was my last day teaching at the tuition centre after 1 year+ there. It seems like my new tuition place is at Lina's house now.ahaha.

All I do during the holidays is eat and work..kekeke.. so here goes with a few more pix on food:
From Funbread Cafe, I finally got to try their desserts.
This is yummy...a strawberry-Berry kind of pie?(don't remember what they call this?)
Image hosted by servimg.com

Japanese Cheesecake...not bad also^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Baked Nachos
Image hosted by servimg.com

From LaMee Restaurant.
I was craving for dumplings that day...
Image hosted by servimg.com

Special LaMee Herb Soup (with egg and green veg.)..delicious!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Last Saturday night went to Alexis' birthday party at her house with Lina and her sis. Too bad I was having jaw pain that whole day til' so lazy to take pix of the food and stuffs. But still managed to take some pix of the birthday girl :)
Sorry for some blurry pix.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

The birthday girl~Alexis^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

I like the cake...soo pretty and cute and not sweet..from Bakerlyn^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Cute LIna with the cute Pandas behind! ;)
Image hosted by servimg.com

M - Minnovation MV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RE4UKaCVQ8
I like this song the most from his new mini album - Minnovation. ^^
M - Minnovation live performance at KBS Music Bank.


No comments: