Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, May 31, 2009

Romeo-Juliette

Hello! ahaha...so fast end of the month already. Didn't do much things in the past 2 weeks except work, hangout, watch tv, and play games. Grandma came to our house for a few days and went back to Sibu already. Hopefully can go back Sibu next CNY.hehe.
Last Saturday went out with Pingie, as usual we went to our 'place' to limteh - "Mas Supreme".ahaha. I think it has officially became "Pinky and the Brain's meeting place".lol. Thursday was the "Dragon Boat Festival" (端午節), the day we eat 'dumplings' (糭子). Thanks alot to Lina's mum for the delicious 'zhong zi'! Friday, went out with Pingie and Wanthin. Pingie still love her 'ghee dosai' so we went to our usual place.lol. Yesterday, went out with Ing and Flor. We went dinner at Mamih Qlap and then went to Seri Q-lap Mall. Don't know why yesterday the carparks at Q-lap Mall soo full but inside not many people?haha.

Finally finished watching the Korean drama "Women of the Sun" coz on tv it was 30 episodes...a bit long for me.lol. But overall it's really a nice drama to watch but I don't get the ending.ahaha. But I really cried alot at the last few episodes!.lol. I love how my idol "Han Jae Suk" oppa is still sooo charming and good-looking just like 12 years ago when I first watched his drama "Model". The 'noona-dongseng' relationship inside so lovely.hehe. Kim Ji Soo long and short hair looks quite different but both also she looks pretty^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

"Super Junior - It's You" perf on SBS Inkigayo. I've got to say that all of them are soo hot in this perf. Love their styles here and I love the "heartbeat" dance part! Hyukie looked soo hot! Teukie look different again here.ahaha


"SHINEE - Juliette MV" - Another mv with sizzling hot guys! Oh my romeo Jong Hyun~ahaha


OK that's all for now. So lazy to post long long for now. I want to rest for awhile and then continue playing games~ hehe. I took a few hours to finish "Supermarket Management", and now playing "Wedding Dash". And I am still playing "Luxor" coz I just stuck at level 12!!!haha.

No comments: