Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, June 6, 2009

Korean Navy

Today's date very nice...I started off with a very unlucky noon but later getting better til' at night. First I "holland" myself twice when I wanted to cash out my cheque. I walked back and forth to 2 banks with a very empty stomach til' almost wanted to faint. But in the end I can't get any and so I don't have any money with me as I didn't ask from my dad. I needed money to eat and buy my phone credit coz' my phone got no credit at all. In the end, I called my '911' which is my Pinky to come out and rescue me which she did. JONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! After eating at Ideal, we walked around Mall and bought some stuffs. Then, Lina's sis - Angela came and find us at Mall.We walked alot around Mall and Centrepoint too.

Then many funny things happened before we made friends with 3 Korean Navies. On Thursday, there was a Korean Navy ship stopped at Muara Port which my 'sunsaengnim' got sms me to go if I want but I got not time. There were 1 girl (Yu-jin) and 2 guys (Ji-yin and Young-geun) and they were waiting for bus to go Bandar. Pingie very nice to offer them a ride to Bandar. But on the way, we all decided to bring them to dinner at the Riverside stalls in Bandar (opposite Kg.Ayer?) to let them try some local food. We ordered satays, ketupat, lekor, fried mee and kuey teow, and teh tarik which they said they never tried all those before. hehe. We thought the atmosphere will be a bit awkward but then our convos went well and had fun talking and taking pix with each other.ahaha. My Korean language really not good after not learning for a year already. But it's a good practice for me for talking with Koreans just now.lol. After dinner, they had to go back to Yayasan as their bus was waiting for them there. So we walked with them to Yayasan. They gave us a "1000 won" note with message on it coz they said they didn't bring any Korean souvenirs to show their appreciation. But very unfortunate that we lost the note after awhile? We didn't even know how or where we lost it.haiz. Okie...on to some pix but sorry the pix from mobile were quite dark. The nicer ones are at Young-geun's camera but we only can get those pix after 3 months when they are back in Korea.ahaha. Visit Angela's blog for more pix and entry^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Ji-yin and Angela
Image hosted by servimg.com
Young-geun and Pingie
Image hosted by servimg.com
Yu-jin and Me
Image hosted by servimg.com

After dinner, Pingie brought us back to her new house. We stayed there til' almost midnight and then Pingie sent us back home. Her house very nice!!!
First thing I did was to look at the "connected toilet" between her room&her bro's room.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com
At the balcony
Image hosted by servimg.com
Angela near the front door
Image hosted by servimg.com
Pinky and the Brain at Pinky's living room
Image hosted by servimg.com

It's Pingie's dad's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com
The siblings fun time~ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: