Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, May 15, 2009

霹靂MIT

Yippie! Finished my last exam paper yesterday after 3 consecutive days of having 4 exam papers! But yesterday's ACR exam paper really my worst...it's even worse than my QA last time!! So meaning...can really die already.haiz. *prays for a pass grade* The other 4 papers were okok. Finally can rest a bit...after the exam I felt that my memory deteriorated coz I can't seem to remember people's names?ahaha. Yesterday after exam, went to lunch at Pizza Hut with Lina, Pingie, SiangYi and her friend. I was craving for Pizza Hut, McD and Korean food during my exam period.ahaha. Then yesterday ate dinner with Lina at Ko-ryo Restaurant. I don't know is it coz long time didn't eat Kimchi jjigae that yesterday's one was soo delicious! *haengbok* Thanks Lina for the treat^^. Not long after dinner, we went to 'limteh' at Fun Bread Cafe with Kuan and his cousin, Kelly and Angela. Yesterday was a fun chit-chat and hangout day with friends. :)

I wonder whatelse can I do during this long semester break aside from my usual eat, sleep, play games, watch tv, and going to work. My life's really getting boring.haiz. Lina just left for KL for her studies just now and so no one will call me up 'limteh' during my working teabreak hour. Sungie hyung, Mingbong shi here misses u already!hehe. You better blog about your life there for us to see yea! ^^

And oh I being random went to check the chinese calender just now to see my chinese birthday falls on which date coz I'm craving for my favourite chicken&egg meesuah! (yea I know I got many cravings). Then I was shocked to see that it's today? A bit dejavu coz why of all the days of checking the calender, I checked it today?lol. But too late coz we ate dinner already!haha. Nevermind I will just eat my meesuah on my b-day itself. Also hope my grandma will come to our place again next week to live for a few days before going back to Sibu. I miss Sibu eventho only 1 year didn't go back. I like my kampung though it's boring.haha

Just finished watching the Taiwan drama~Mysterious Incredible Terminator (霹靂MIT / Pi Li MIT) by Ya Lun and Gui Gui. I like this drama coz it's about investigation and stuffs. Ya Lun soo cool inside, soo charming ah! The Yalun and Guigui couple also very cute^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

SUJU just released their repackaged 3rd album with 4 new songs. One of their new song "It's You"(너라고) just cameout with a MV. I like this song and their styles in the MV!! Eunhyuk oppa seriously soo hot in the MV! I can't believe I found someone from Brunei that look soo much like Eunhyuk oppa!hahaha.



Last week my dad unknowingly bought a pink guava which he thought was the usual guava. I have to admit I was a bit 'sakai' when I saw the color inside coz looks pretty.ahaha. It was my first time eating a pink guava too and soo yummy!^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

"Thai Coconut Jelly" which I was attracted by its cute shape but it turned out to be a yummy and refreshing dessert too. I like it coz it's not sweet^^ It's available at Hua Ho and Pertama Jaya for $2.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

I was really attracted to this piece of cake coz' of it's little cute 'dorayaki' on top! Don't you think it's cute? But I didn't buy it coz it's a durian cake which is definitely not my kind.haha. Instead I bought a Kiwi and a Raspberry cake. It was buy 1 free 1 after 9pm at Rizqun Hotel that's why I bought^^ Then Pingie and I went to the park beside Yayasan facing Kampong Ayer....to eat the cakes. I know it's like a bit random too.hohoho.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

The cakes that melted and look like ice-cream instead.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: