Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, May 18, 2009

22

I am officially another year older but not wiser. ahaha. I got to eat my favourite chicken mee suah today! Thanx Mama!hehe. Last 2 weeks, treated the two pairs of sisters a b'day dinner at the newly renovated Fun Bread Cafe which look much nicer and more comfy now! It's good they have more food and drinks in their new menu now :) We had a sudden Madagascar theme for that night, thanx to my Pinky who brought those cute hairbands.ahaha. Thanx guys, I really had fun that night^^

A BIG THANK YOUS TO EVERYONE WHO GREETED AND WISHES ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! I really appreciate them :)
A thank you to those who sms me~ Marlin from Australia, Angela Lee, Pingie, Siang Yi, Liz from UK, Nick, Jazlyn, Lina,Mel and Mishy from KL, Katie, Kelly, C.Ling and Razan.

A thank you to those in Facebook~ Bert, Mizah, Ellya, Ing, Jayden, Nick, Teresa, Ridz, Zizat, Jauzi, ChyiMei, Raymond, Ferdouse, Colin, Dina, Jasmina, Lib, Evelyn, Shirley, Jam, Melvin, Pingie, Nat, Pancy, Dhiya, Kuanz, Zulhairen, Juju, Paduka, Lina, Alyaa, Katie, Sheena, Sym, Waida, Ashraf, Yannie, Miza, Bernie, Iwan, WanRu, LeeJie, ChiaoHui, SuTeng, Erenah, Emilie, Neesa, PeiHwan, SinCheah, LeeYen, Kelly, Rachel, Sylvia, Lilian and Shukri.

A thank you for my sisters in 10B and also my colleagues who greeted me at work today.


Part of the nice-looking menu
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Our drinks
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Spicy Italian Pasta
Image hosted by servimg.com

I forgot this pasta's name..hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

Baked Lasagna
Image hosted by servimg.com

Creamy Carbonara
Image hosted by servimg.com

Foccasia Bread and French Fries below...
Image hosted by servimg.com

This one I think is called "scone"? I can't remember the spelling.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

MADAGASCAR~ We like to move it move it~ Lina as Gloria the Hippo, Me as Alex the Lion, Pingie as Melmon the Giraffe and Siangyi as Marty the Zebra.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

The two young ones~
Image hosted by servimg.com

This is another Melmon who loves Gloria.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

I'm like advertising for the goods.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

ahaha I don't know what happened here..
Image hosted by servimg.com

They all very interested to go watch "Hello Kitty" live show^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Siang Yi's cookies and chocolates^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

The many layers of wrappers of an empty box along with Big Bang Concert DVD^^.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina called this "Kim Bummie" bear coz look like him^^ So cute! and the short penguin is moi I supposed?ahaha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Cards from Mel, Lina, Angela and Pingie. GOMAWO!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Very lovely and nice bday graphix from Lina. My Bummie soo cute!Thanx alot :)
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

I hope my 3 wishes will come true but I know one of them sure won't.haiz. Why that freakin' song just unconciouslly reminded me of him everytime?! Andwae! *erase his face* mwahahahaha.

No comments: