Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, May 2, 2009

내 사람이 돼줘요

So fast it's a new month already and it's the big exam time again. This time my exam timetable not really that good. 1st week nice..but 2nd week *sadz* HWAITING!!!

5th May - MIS
12th May - Corporate Law
13th May - Auditing
13th May - T & D
14th May - ACR

♥내 사람이 돼줘요~One of my current favourite song by Bae Seul Gi and Brian (FttS). I really love this duet song. Hope to see them perform this song one day^^
So happy that K.R.Y. performed my favourite song "Let's Not" and with 5 other SUJU members as the pianists. So nice ♥♥♥


Last month had watch 4 horror movies of different languages.ahaha. First I watched "Death Bell" with Lina at her house. I watched this movie coz' of Kim Bum and eventho scary and a bit gross, it's worth to watch coz Kim Bummie is just sooo cute in the movie!ahaha. Ex-See Ya member Nam Gyu Ri is the lead female in this movie.
I know this is not from the movie but just like to post his pic...soo cute..his smile *drools*
Image hosted by servimg.com

Then went to watch the other 3 horror movies in cinema in 1 week. I know it's a bit crazy.hahaha. The Malaysian horror movie "Jangan Tegur" was very impromptu coz me&Pingie just decided on the spot and watched with Lee Jie, Teresa, and their friend. So long I didn't watch horror movie in cinema so was quite scared and also the movie was really scary. The next day went to watch the anticipated Thai horror movie "Coming Soon" with Lina,Pingie&her bro. For me it's not as scary as Shutter. Then the next 2 days, we 3 went to watch the English horror movie "Unborn". This one was the least scary one out of the four I've watched..just the demon inside is a bit scary.

Just finished watching 2 dramas~ Korean drama "Thank You"(고맙습니다) starring Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin. This drama is quite sad but the little girl, Seo Shin Ae is very cute and funny :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

And another Hong Kong traditional drama~ "The Legend of Demi-Gods" (搜神傳) starring Linda Chung, Sunny Chan, and Benny Chan. I like this drama coz' it's about immortals, human and spirits.ahaha. This drama has many funny parts too which make it more interesting to watch^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Don't know why everytime when Pinky and the Brain cannot decide where and what to eat, we landed somewhere new to us.lol. I think most of the time also my suggestions eh?haha. Last month, we along with Brunei's U-Kiss member(hehe) went to "Azmee Restaurant" situated behind the Taurean Arch in Gadong. The ambience there quite nice and choice of food also not bad.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Brunei's U-Kiss's member Dong Ho spotted!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Cucur Udang
Image hosted by servimg.com

Murtabak Indo Mee~ Yea we were all curious when we saw the name so decided to order and see. Inside the murtabak got mee, cauliflower, carrot, and green capsicum. A bit like the Indian food "Otthapam" that we ate at Mas Supreme without the mee.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

I find their toilet a bit unique (am a bit sakai I know). I just don't know how to explain but do visit their toilet if you happen to go to the restaurant.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

"Otthapam" at Mas Supreme.
Image hosted by servimg.com

DST Communications was celebrating their 14th anniversary last month with roadshows and many special promotions. So fast 14 years already and the mobile number I'm using now is 10 years old. So my long long time no see friends, ex-classmates and schoolmates still can find and contact me at my same number.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: