Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, June 11, 2010

가지마 가지마

Hellooo!!! Now am eating brunch alone at Netzone coz my mum forgot to make my brunch this morning.ahaha. I still love my mum's fried meehoon and mee with fishcakes, hotdogs, eggs, and vegetables. Simple but delicious~hehe. I wanted to eat the big pau in Netzone but no more already, then I wanted to eat kolo meepok, also no more. So I ended up eating roti kuning and roti kahwin. All bread again!!! Everyone knows me as the "bread or roti girl" already.lol.  I've been to the Mall alot for the past few days.  Last Saturday night had dinner with Lina&Marlin at "Hotpoint". Then Sunday afternoon was out with my mum in Gadong until at night and we just eat eat and eat only coz don't know whatelse to do while waiting for my dad to fetch us home.lol. That day whole day we ate soo much flour...different kinds somemore!ahaha. 

Last Monday morning went to uni to do clearance form with Thinz but I didn't get to complete it coz I just foundout they didn't have my personal file record at the Student's Affair department and I didn't pay the PMUBD fees? I guessed it's because I entered late last time coz it's kinda like a last minute kind of thing.haiz. We went around getting signatures and it took us 3 hours in uni just to do the form. We were so hungry coz didn't eat breakfast so we went to Mall foodcourt to have our brunch.hehe. Then on Tuesday afternoon went to lunch with Lina&Moon at Excapade. Yes Moon's back here coz she's having her annual leave? But she's now in Shanghai vacationing with her parents!hehe. Then Wednesday night had dinner with Ing and Flor at "Weststreet Cafe". So yes that's why I said I've been to the Mall so many times for the past few days.ahaha. Ok let's get to the piccies:


At Hotpoint:
"Wet fried kuey teow" and "Mexican Nachos"
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


"Caesar salad with prawns."  JinSyung^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


MinJin^^ and me the suckerfish pose like my Minbong oppa.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


These 2 pix were from last time we ate at Hotpoint.  "Vegetable Baked Rice" and "Clubhouse Sandwich"(I think?)
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com




At Excapade:


Our sushis and "Tori Katsu Don" (it looks nice in the menu but doesn't taste that nice)
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


When the food comes...snap snap snap away~
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


Lina started eating.....me and Moon still snapping pix...lol
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


Thanx Moon for the desserts from Mum Bakery! I don't know the names of these 2 mini cakes. The first one tasted "almond" and the 2nd one tasted "cheese+lime". Can you see the "Do Not Eat" card on the cake?ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Now we know why the cheese one tasted a bit weird...not only got lime taste but they put bits of "lime skins" inside!! OMG!  Lina likes the almond one better^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com




Bonus pic:


Me and Moon~ The "left-big one" is in 2010 and the "right-small" one was taken in Form 5 if I'm not wrong...so that's like in 2003? 7 years ago?!! And our dear Moonie still look the same!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com


I fell in love with "Monday Kiz - kajima" (Please Don't Go) song straightaway when I listened to their new (4th) album. The lyrics soo sad which made the song even sadder.  So happy to know that it's their title song^^

Monday Kiz ---> Kajima Mv

Monday Kiz - Kajima perf (Man I seriously seriously love their live perf!)

No comments: