Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, June 4, 2010

Y Shrek 3

Hi! These few days very busy, not only many new stocks arrived but we had stockcheck at the end of last month for 3 days. Last week Friday had dinner with Lina, Pingie and Nick and Thien Thien Gadong. Me&Pingie were busy transferring videos from Nick's HDD in Thien Thien...so thankful to him that he has Big Bang Theory 3!!!And I finished watching BBT3 23 episodes in just 2 days!hehehe.  After dinner, we went to get desserts at DQ. Then the 'bored and don't want to go home early  Nick, Pingie and I' went to play pool at Fullcan(Arena) suggested by Nick.  I soo long didn't play pool already but after I played, I feel like playing again!ahaha.  We played til' after midnight  then Nick sent me home and accompanied by Pingie^^  Thanx! Last Monday was a public holiday coz it's the Brunei Armed Forces day and so we off-ed work early. Then went to eat&hangout with Pingie&Wanthin at TPH and Mall til' at night.

Pinky&The Brain playing with laptop at Thien Thien for the 1st time.ahaha. Pingie, Nick and Lina at DQ for desserts.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


Our DQ blizzards! Yummy! We ordered 4 different flavours^^.  Pingie in action playing pool!hehe
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

My Cafe on my wall has additional bench and windows thanx alot to Wanthinz for the surprise b'day gift!!hehe. I just love to look at my wall now.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


This late afternoon went to watch "Shrek Forever After: The Final Chapter" with Thinz and it's a nice movie.hehe. I really long time didn't go watch movie at night til' I didn't know the cinema changed the time to 6.30pm instead of 7pm onwards for the additional $2 ticket price? Made me and Thinz blur for a second when we were paying for the tickets.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com



Yay for MBLAQ for their 1st No.1 song! Their latest song "Y" got No.1 on M Countdown yesterday!!! Very happy for them! 막내 Mir cried...awww

MBLAQ ---> Y mv

MBLAQ #1 on MCD

MBLAQ - Y perf

No comments: