Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Good Man

Helllooo! Another one week since I last blogged. haiz. Was having sorethroat and cough on Sunday til' I was a bit dizzy while revising for my SM exam which was on the next day. So annoyed that I kept coughing and having flu during exam coz I disturbed not only myself but the others in the exam hall too. And my SM exam was totally T.T.....this one really need to pray hard already...not enough time at all to finish writing.sadz. My next exam is Korean and will be on this Saturday. Hope can do well...scare of the listening part coz the conversation getting longer and faster too! I scare even repeat 2 times I still 'catch no ball' (공 안 잡아요?).ahahaha

Been going to shop for the past 1 week from morning til' night coz one of my colleague went back for a month. So been eating almost the same food everyday for brunch.....pastries from Sweet Deli!ahaha. I'd been craving for "croissant" and been eating it almost every other day for brunch, all thanx to Heechul oppa coz I saw his radioshow pic posing with a few yummy-looking croissants.lol. Sweet Deli's croissant very nice coz of the butter but I still miss the plain croissant from Delifrance that I used to bought it during secondary school.haha.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
{Pic credit: Youngstreet Radio}

Today late afternoon ate Ghee Dosai again!! wheeeee....this time not only 2 people but got 5 people eating dosai! This time I ate with Pingie, Lina, Marlin, and Lala. Our table was full of dosai and teh tarik.haha. We ate til' soo fullll!!!hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Since my post is quite short, I will post these crajee pix we took in Arcade.mwahahaha
Kelly, Lina, Pingie and Me.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


MinJinSyung :)
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com



I'm currently in love with this English song that BEAST sang during their pre-debut days and they still perform it after debut^^ I love the lyrics

Original song by "RL - Good Man"


B2ST live version - Good Man


No comments: