Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Special

Hooray! My exam's finally over!!! Hopefully can pass! Korean exam was ok, SFM was okok too but SM still the worst of the worst.haiz. Finished exam on Monday and after exam I don't know why I 'mong' (spaced out).haha. Yesterday afternoon was craving for McD fries so went to eat while waiting for Pingie to come. I went overnight at Pingie's house yesterday coz I was helping Siang Yi to revise for her POA exam. Me and Pingie didn't sleep for the whole night coz she was busy studying and I was busy onlining and dl-ing.haha. I woke up at noon and waited for Pingie to comeback and went out for lunch. Today had lunch at Ko-Ryo with "Cerulean" ~ Pingie, Yannie, Teresa, and SinCheah. Once again ate til' so full and satisfying~hehe :)

Lina is going to Malacca tomorrow and here I want to wish her BEST OF LUCK for her singing competition and have lotsa fun in Malacca and Johor too! :) Jia You and Aja Aja Hwaiting!!!


Posting some belated pix~ Lunch at "Sawaddee Restaurant", a Thai restaurant in Gadong with Katie, C.Ling, and Ai Yie. It was kinda our last lunch together coz it's after our last class of our last semester.huhuhu~ This Thai restaurant also not bad and got many varieties of food too^^ Would want to go back again and try other food^^

The menu~
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

The nice and cozy ambience~
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Garlic chicken~
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

I think this is call "Pad Thai"? It's sour but nice!
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Ling with her coconut drink and Tom Yam soup.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Fried Fishcakes and Pineapple Fried Rice.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


BEAST is now promoting another song from their 2nd single call "Special". I thought they will promote a slow song like either "Easy" or "Please Take Care of My Girlfriend". I was hoping for them to promote "Please Take Care of My Girlfriend" though.hehe. My Doo Joon getting hotter and hotter!! Yoseob looks hot too instead of cute.

B2ST - Special live on Mcount


B2ST - Easy live on Mcount



I just finished watching the famous Korean drama "IRIS". TOP from Big Bang is in it too!hehe. The drama was nice except that I still don't fully understand the whole story. This drama kinda reminded me of "Bloody Monday" because of the terrorist attacks and spies. I've got to admit I like Lee Byung Hun in this drama^^ I can't wait for the movie version and the sequel to this drama.

Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: