Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gheeee........Jeeeeee.....

Hellooooo!!! Haiz...5 more days to my first exam and also the most torturing one.....SM 너무 너무 싫어! Don't think I can remember 50% of it even if I manage to read the whole freaking textbook. *Oh Verizon~~* Maybe should just burn it and drink huh?ahaha. 어떻게???!!!*sigh* *prays hard*

Yesterday afternoon, I had my Korean oral exam and I was nervous because I could only remember clearly the "hospital" topic that I'd translated, and could not remember the other "season" topic. But Thank God that I picked the "hospital" topic and I bursted out laughing until sunsaengnim thought what happen to me.ahaha. Thanx to my lousy translations, I got 5 mistakes but luckily still an "A".ahaha. Now I'm scare for the listening part in the exam as the conversation is getting longer and faster.

Today afternoon had ghee dosai teabreak with Pingie and AGAIN my face really got write "GHEE DOSAI!!!" just like 2 weeks ago when we went. But this time even more nice, the waitress just saw me looking in, and she straight away went to the kitchen and asked if have ghee dosai, then only she cameout and asked me "mau ghee dosai?".hahaha. And she even know I wanted 2 ghee dosai eventho that time Pingie not yet arrived.lol. I'm just so amazed how we really are the regular customers of ghee dosai especially with my face so obviously written "ghee dosai please..." mwahahahaha.

KK Part 6 (last part^^):

Our morning breakfast at "Secret Recipe" at Warisan Square.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pingie and her stairs pic.haha. Very delicious "Gourmet Pie".
Image hosted by servimg.com

Yummy-licious "Cornish Chicken Pie". Lala at Centrepoint Mall.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Us at Centrepoint Mall.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Yummy ice-cream from "Karamell Almondo".
Image hosted by servimg.com

At KK terminal 2 airport, waiting for departure back to Brunei.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Yes, me and my jaw pain again.^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

-FINALLY DONE WITH KK PIX!!!- :)

No comments: