Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, May 14, 2010

Ip Man 2

I seriously need a new blogskin or a new banner.ahahaha. It's been a long time since I last changed my blogskin. So lazy to go find but banner will change it soon coz I know who I want to feature in my banner already.hehe. Just now went to eat my late lunch with Pingie and since after she's done with exam she's been doing things that I find surprising coz it's just sooo "rare"!ahahaha. So tired but happy that I finally updated myself til' the latest episode of "Vampire Diaries". I can't wait for episode 22 and the rest because I'm soo curious of the whole story or plot behind this series.

Yesterday went to watch "Ip Man 2" (other people call it I.P. man) with Pingie and her brother. Eventhough I didn't watch Ip Man 1, but when I saw this trailer I thought it's nice and it really didn't disappoint me. Huang Xiao Ming is quite cute in the movie too! When he came out, the Malay girls behind us were like soo excited and throughout the movie they were quite noisy.
Image hosted by servimg.com


Posting some pix from "Coconut Grove" restaurant (Dusun Kelapa) in Gadong. One afternoon me, Lina and Marlin went there for lunch and it's our first time there. Heard from some people that the food there is nice and Marlin said they got sell "kueh-kueh" (I like restaurants which got sell kueh).hehe

Marlin with the Chinese name of the restaurant at the back of her^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

The ambience^^

Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

"Fatt kueh" and "Mochi"(with peanut inside). Oh I just love Mochi!!!

Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Our drinks and Marlin ordered "Nestum Chicken rice"
.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Lina and her "Butter Chicken rice"
.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

"Thai Fried Tanghoon" that I ordered. MinJin very "8" and curious to see what's inside that pretty building/unit beside Coconut Grove. It's a spa+salon and the inside decor is just soo nice!
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


One of my current favourite song~ "Lost Without You by Delta Goodrem". Love the lyrics^^ The song is just soo beautiful.


The acoustic version also very nice! Love her live^^


No comments: