Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, August 9, 2010

Hurricane Venus

Annyeong~ I feel so weak today...both my legs so pain coz soaring from yesterday's 10.5km walk. My colleagues all also so tired.lol. People all ran, but I could just walk coz I really can't run or jog, and the night before I only slept for 30 minutes coz I was OT-ing doing the flyers for company. 10.5km look not far but it's really far for me already.haha. Lucky I didn't really get sunburnt this time eventho after the run, we went to Berakas and Muara beach also!hahaha.

Last Monday, had a dinner meet-up with Lina, Marlin, Kuan, Pingie and Changmin at Taurean the Arch. We were planning a birthday prank for Nick since he put us aeroplane that night but the prank didn't go smoothly so we gave up.ahaha. If you happen to see Pingie and Kuan fighting/arguing on Twitter, that's part of our plan for Nick to see but failed.lol.


Lina and I ordered the Horoscope drinks of the month as it's half-price. So we ordered "Leo" and "Lion" drinks. hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Even out limteh-ing, Lina also so busy!hehe
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

I don't know why did Pingie did that expression and I look like 'beh song' the iphone!ahaha. Marlin&Changmin posing^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

MC Lin and MC Chong~Yo we tried to be funny hip-hop people. Wassup man!
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com




My first time receiving a cool "3D postcard" and somemore from the cold place Alaska! Love the postcard coz so cute, the 2 grizzly cubs reminded me of "ElVin" couple only!haha.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


Thanx to Pingie, I bought a new keyboard sticker set again, and this time much nicer and cheaper!hehe. Most importantly, it has Korean words too! Eventho my previous one still in good condition, I can't wait but change to this new one coz I like the material better and prettier too.hehe. But when people saw my keyboard, they went crazy coz so colourful.ahaha.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com




Yesterday was the Standard Chartered Charity Run and I went out the whole day, seriously so tired! Thanx to boss who picked me up early morning and sent me home at night.^^ After the run, we went to Berakas and Muara beach. Then we went to boss house to swim. As usual I still failed in trying to learn how to swim..I still can't float properly!Oh my...I want Eli as my coach!haha. I was too tired til' I fell asleep for a few hours at boss house.lol.

Cute mascot, and people warming up...doing exercise together~
Image hosted by servimg.com


Starting, and then after that you see I'm still at the opposite side while others already on the other side.haha. The runners were really fast. I salute them!
Image hosted by servimg.com


I was the last to finish along with 2 other girls~ Rachel and Abigail. We were laughing along the way back.ahaha. I almost want to give up halfway the run coz was really tired and sleepy, but when I thought that this was for my dear ELI, I must finish it no matter I run or walk. I felt satisfy after I'd completed and got the certificate. ♥라이야 이거 니꺼야!♥
Image hosted by servimg.com


So random but you can ride on horses at Berakas beach. I heard it's FOC and I wonder did they ride the horses there all the way from Jerudong Park?ahaha. Muara beach is getting nicer and nicer, so many people that day! Go there cycling is shiok! Anyone has a small bicycle to borrow me?hehe. That cute and fat cat is my boss' cat named "Oscar".  It suddenly just appeared beside my legs and gave me a shock!haha.. the cat is big!lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com






BoA is back!!! She's finally back in Korea with a new album after long 4 years! I'm happy for her! I'm following her on Twitter too^^ She's now promoting her title song "Hurricane Venus" with a mature but still pretty image. As expected, her live is still as amazing as ever, and the charisma she gave out on stage! 보아 언니 대박! 화이팅! :)

BoA - Dangerous + Hurricane Venus live perfs

No comments: