Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Around the World~

Helllloooo! OMG so fast August already! It's a new month again.haha. I've finally done all the registration, and collection of shirts and stuffs for the Standard Chartered Charity Run taking place next Sunday. Can't wait for next week^.^

On the night of my Minbong oppa's birthday, when I was still half asleep coz was taking a short nap, I received a phone call from Siang Yi. The two sisters were picking me up to go enjoy the night view at Jerudong beach with a cotton candy! Yea I know we always do this kind of random stuffs.hahaha. But shiok...that night we saw the moon clearly so we turned into werewolves~ah woooooooooooooo~~~lol.

On the morning of Xander's birthday, Pingie and I went to donate blood in uni. Pingie was the one who asked me to go with her, and since it's on Xander's birthday, I will donate coz of him.hehe. But my dear friend Pingie had a sad and embarassing moment there which I shall not say if not she'll kill me.ahahaha. There were surprisingly many people who came to donate blood, which is a very good thing^^ It was my first time donating blood and so was a bit nervous. It's only painful when they inject into my skin, but after that it's fine. I just lied there but after donating, I felt a bit dizzy so I had to lay down longer.

Image hosted by servimg.com


After that we went to "Consumer Fair Part 6" at BRIDEX hall in Jerudong. It's our first time to visit BRIDEX hall.haha. I was still a bit dizzy and got gas in my stomach, so I was resting for awhile in the nearest BRIDEX toilet, which was really clean.
Image hosted by servimg.com


I love the BRIDEX circle building~
Image hosted by servimg.com


Look who we met there too! Lina, Lala and Jody!hehe. We met them at the food section. Lucky got place to sit and eat. Pinky and the Brain so hungry already. We ate soto coz long time didn't eat already.Delicious~hehe. Those little peaches from Pakistan look soo yummy and sweet!
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com


I 'persuaded' Pingie to go in with me to "Around the World in 60 Minutes". It's just $1 entrance fee with free Ice Lemon Tea and lucky draw ticket.Cool eh?hehe
We went to "France - Eiffel Tower", "Russia - St.Basil's Cathedral", and "USA - Statue of Liberty".
Image hosted by servimg.com


Here we went to "Egypt - Pyramids and camel".
Image hosted by servimg.com


Here we went to "India - Taj Mahal", "Singapore - Merlion&Esplanade", "USA - Hollywood", and "USA - Universal Studio".
Image hosted by servimg.com


Here we went  to "Australia - Opera House", "China - Great Walls", "Mexico - Mayan Temple", Pinky and the Brain at Universal Studio.
Image hosted by servimg.com


We went to "USA - Disneyland" and met our relative Mickey Mouse and a mime too!hehe. The other one I don't where's the place. Pingie doing Xander's "fox-sign" on his birthday!hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com

We went to "UK - Telephone booth+Big Ben", and "Italy - Pisa(Leaning) Tower". I did "fox-sign" for Xander too!hehe. I was trying to an "Ice Lemon Tea" CF in front of BRIDEX.lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: