Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

10 years No.1

Helllooo~ Just came home not long. I supposed to have dinner with Lina and Lala at Ko-Ryo Restaurant just now but didn't expect it to be closed! So sad coz I was craving for "naengmyeon" and wanted to try the one in Ko-Ryo coz I don't think I ever try before.lol. So we ended up eating in Jollibee Q-lap Mall. As expected so many people coz just passed "sungkai" time not long. I was a bit "char-dao" when I went to order my food coz I saw the name appeared at the cashier machine "I am Wu Chun". At first I went o.O then to O.O coz I kept staring, and lastly I went like >.< and =.= . Made me almost forgot what I want to order.ahaha. Oh by the way, GIANT opened another branch in Q-lap Mall, took over the place of the previous supermarket on the ground floor.

Last Sunday afternoon went Tasek with my parents and the waterfall on that day was damn BEST!!! Coz the day before it rained the whole day. You can hear the sound of the strong waterfall and feel the wind from it. Love it^^ Thus, me and my mum took pix :D
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


The strong waterflow and the weird pattern that the water formed???
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


I find the stone tiles pretty too coz of the flower designs on it :)
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

I didn't notice there are small and tiny "Pitcher Plants" until my mum bent down and asked me to look. It's my first time seeing and touching the real pitcher plants and somemore it's tiny ones! Cute!hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com






Yesterday I was helping out at the "UK Education Exhibition" which took place at the usual place in Rizqun Hotel. This time I was placed at the "pre-registration lucky draw" booth. It's cool how they everytime assigned me different jobs. The opening hours for the exhibition this time were shorter and not as many people as last times. After our work, we got to eat some snacks prepared by Rizqun...actually got a few more but I lazy to take pix of all.haha.
When they got me these "black sandwiches", don't know why the words "fatt mou" popped up in my head.ahaha. But I think it's called "Charcoal Bread" right?hehe. It's charcoal-tuna sandwich? I love these mini "quiches"! Yummy~
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


These potato beef rolls dip with the sweet&sour sauce really nice! And saw this big, clear and beautiful rainbow above me while waiting for my dad outside Jaya. I didn't realise there's a rainbow above me until 3 guys walked passed me were like mentioning and wowwwing there. So I looked up and went "WOWW!" Really so clear and pretty^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

And stole this from Pingie's twitpic! ahaha. Look what she got when she visited me at the UK Education exhibition. She got herself a backpack from the survey gift draw! haha
Image hosted by servimg.com



After dinner just now, we went to Lina's dad's shop and then to the building beside Hua Ho Kiulap and took some pix.hehe. There got expo and also Hari Raya decors.

I think both pix are showing Kg.Ayer..I'm not sure about mine but I found it nice^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Can you see the difference of my head and Lala's head popping out from the window?
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Lina and me posing with bike and scooter from HONDA. I really like this white "Prestige" scooter! But expensive ah~
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Yo Yo Yo! It's Lala and Lina in the house!
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Me posing with another bike...cool orangy bike I like^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com




*~25th August 2000~*
Today is BoA's 10 years debut anniversary!
보아 언니 10주년 데뷔 진심으로 축하합니다!

I know BoA from her song "No.1" and it is still my all-time fav.song from her^^



One of my current fav.song but it's an old song from 10 years ago. I got to know this song thanx to the 3 adorable guys of U-Kiss from Pops in Seoul coz they were doing music video chart on "Hwayobi". This is the debut song of Hwayobi and I really like it^^

Hwayobi - Lie MV

No comments: