Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gokusen the Movie

Today is the last day of celebrating CNY (Chap Goh Meh) and I haven't blog for quite sometime too.hehe. Getting lazier to blog and also nothing to blog about. I can't really remember what I did last week and this week except that I went to Ko-ryo Restaurant twice and stuffed myself with Korean food.lol. No more cravings now...^^

And I also remembered I almost jumped around after I saw "Gokusen the Movie" dvd on the shelves this week!!! I was like "OHMYGOD FINALLY!" coz have waited for 7 months since it cameout in Japan last year. I cried a bucket of tears when I was watching this movie especially near the end when some of the casts of Gokusen 1 and 2 made cameo appearances, and that Gokusen 3 and "Gokusen 4(the now 3D class)" were all united for their beloved sensei. Sad that this will be the last of Gokusen. But have to say my beloved Haruma was hot in the movie!!!hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

Okie...am posting some pix from "UBD Open Day 2010" that took place last weekend. I really love some of the paintings especially on the cats! :)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

And I also have been buying a few wallie stickers from The Mall booth to somehow beautify my plain and ugly walls.ahaha. Two in my rooms, which without me telling, people who really know me would sure know which ones are my style.hehe. Then one in our living room and another in my parent's room coz my mum so wanted one too.haha. After finished sticking my walls, I also finally sticked my laptop sticker which I bought last year?ahahaha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

One of the songs that I'm addicted to now~ "HyunAh(4 Minute) - Change." I like the way she dances in her Change perfs and her style for it too.^^

No comments: