Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, February 1, 2010

CF5

The Consumer Fair 5 ended yesterday. I was there for the 4 whole days from morning til' night and seriously quite tiring. A bit of backache and sore feet now (yes, I feel soo old already) coz stood for a long time. The plenary hall was very cold too.hehe. But it's a memorable experience for me.^^ I also bought many postcards from the Post Office booth. Then I kept eating lekors and Dryers' ice-creams coz it's yummy~haha

However, someone have to annoy the hell out of me for the 3 whole days. I never been soooooo super annoyed before until I got soo headache and totally no mood to focus on my work. Seriously feel like screaming at him and asked him to just "SHUT UP!". Man I never met such annoying person before. How can a person comment on every little things you do or say and somemore nothing good cameout of his mouth. He seriously never think that somehow the things he said or joked can offend people. If it was only 'sometimes' then is ok but this one can go on every minute like that til' my ears feel like got lots of shit. It's totally too much NONSENSE I tell you! I really hate the way he smile too.arghhhhhhh....

Official Opening on 28th Jan~
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

The food court~
Image hosted by servimg.com

RTB Carnival~ with Talentime & Live TV broadcast.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Live Radio broadcast~
Image hosted by servimg.com

The "Winter Wonderland" but I didn't get to go in coz it's long queue everytime.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Yellow Pages Hunt~ Pingie&Chyi Mei posing at RTB Anugerah ~ The pink 'Magic Mop'.
Image hosted by servimg.com

The very famous "lekor" stall and I like it!~ Nice home decors~
Image hosted by servimg.com

Nice paintings on the ICC walls~ Free shuttle bus from stadium carparks to ICC.
Image hosted by servimg.com





My latest banner features 2AM as 2AM just had their comeback with their title song "죽어도 못보내". Another nice ballad by 2AM! Our maknae Jinwoonie looked very into the mood of the song.hehe. I like their 4 different backgrounds MV~ 2AM Hwaiting!!! :)
2AM - 죽어도 못보내 (Even if I die, I can't Let You Go) MV


2AM - 죽어도 못보내 (Even if I die, I can't Let You Go) perf on MuBank~

No comments: