Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Eve of CNY

It's the eve of Chinese New Year already!!! So fast so fast it's the lunar new year again! This year I will spend my CNY in Brunei again. I kinda miss the pasar malam in Sibu and all those fireworks near my grandma's house and also going late night shoppings squeezing with people here and there.haha. But this year got quite alot of fireworks near my kampong too^^

Just now had a wonderful "reunion dinner" coz as usual my mum cooked alot (3 of us only but have 6 dishes.ahaha) and all my favourites.hehe. Currently in love with my new bedsheets coz it looked soo new and attractive. I also love the new table cloth that I chose but mum forgot to put it just now before our dinner.haha. After dinner, I was busy ps-ing my 3 new banners above. How's my new banners?hehe. I like the middle banner most.haha. I want to change my blogskin too. Soon soon~
Okie as usual let's go on with some pix from my dinner just now :)

The "all-delicious-expensive" food (I love fish maw!) goes into this soup. and Beancurd-skin rolls with Fried chickens.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Mixed Vegetables (I counted got 9 different stuffs). and Wet-fried mee.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Stir-fried fish. and Chinese Leek with Chinese spicy sausage.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com



Love this special perf~ 2PM performing 2AM's song "This Song" on MuBank Lunar Special yesterday. I'm sad coz' they performed 1 minute+ only. I hope to see them perform full song coz it's just soo nice! Wooyoung&Junsu's voice so ♥ ♥ ♥


Same goes with 2AM performing 2PM's song "Again&Again"(slow ver.). Hope for full song perf.hehe.


2PM performed "Gimme the Light". Daebak!♥


2AM+2PM=ONE DAY! One Day performing sunbae G.O.D.'s song. I just love to see their collaborations ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: