Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh the rain~

Soo cold the weather these few days coz keep raining, day and night somemore. Yesterday afternoon the Gadong river was full of water coz of the continuous rain and high tide. Look a bit scary and so being the "eight" me, I took a few pix of the scene yesterday.^^

Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
Water kept rising...my first time seeing the river this full~
Image hosted by servimg.com

Today Pingie&Me had lunch at the newly opened "Restoran Kokokan Ayam" in Gadong. I saw an article of it in BB yesterday and really got many people came to try today. I wanted to try its roasted chicken but have to wait for quite sometime so didn't order coz I was really hungry already. So I changed to nasi lemak ayam but also finished. In the end, I ordered their famous Kilanas fried mee tiaw? The mee tiaw came quite fast.^^

Quite little variety of food on their menu.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
Pingie took the tissue box pic coz she found the space cool.haha
<Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Pingie ordered "Emperor Steamed Chicken rice" and my "Kilanas Mee Tiaw" (from my opinion, nothing special and I still like Seria Fried Kuey Teow better)
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com


After lunch, we started our journey to Bandar by waiting for the bus. We stopped at the bus station in Bandar and walked around. It's been a long long time since I visited "Milimewah" and "Kota Mutiara" there in Bandar. I even forgot that they are 2 different department stores.hohoho. We found many "antique" stuffs that are still selling at that 2 shops. By "antique" we mean those stuffs that we usually see selling last time when we still in Primary 6/Form 1 but you can rarely see shops selling them now.haha. Oh Pingie you know what? The pile of old postcards that you found just now at Milimewah got the Japanese actress "Ryoko Hiroshue", right? Then just now when I was watching the entertainment news on TV, Ryoko Hiroshue appeared!!! OMG! I feel a bit "dejavu" coz soo long I never see her on TV already and of all the days I see her.hehe

After that we walked around in Yayasan until nothing to see already.haha. I love how Hua Ho Yayasan has soo many variety of imported food products.^^ So after that we sat down outside the building and had our small picnic...on a rainy day. Quite cool, my first time picnicking during cold weather. The feeling is different.ahahaha. It's cold&windy too.

Us on the bus~ Even on the bus, something funny just have to happen to us when we were on our journey back to Gadong. *on flash*
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

We sat at the bench in front of Nyonya Restaurant. The ambience of this Nyonya branch is quite different....very nice.hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Our mix and "unmatch" food&drink.lol. We had "Pan-Wheel Bun", Twister Chips, Pingie's home-made carrot salad, Ceres Fruit juice, and Nyonya's hot Chocolate. The hot chocolate is nice! And even nicer drinking it on a rainy day~hehe
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Pingie advertising for "Ceres - Medley of Fruits" drink and there's a funny "straws" story behind this Ceres drink that even now I think of it, it's still funny!hahaha.
Oh have anyone tried eating "Carrot Salad" with "Sour Cream potato chips" together? My new discovery for today! Even Pingie thinks it's nice and enjoyed eating it, right?haha. If you haven't tried it, do give it a try. Both really goes well together.^^ Next time we'll try with different flavor chips and different vegetable salad.hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Pingie and postbox.~ And one of the bus stand in front of Tamu Kianggeh. Do you find anything "amusing" in the bus stand pic below? We did find it "amusing".^^
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

No comments: