Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fall in L♥ve

오늘은 왜 이렇게 피곤한지 모르겠어요. One of the new sentence that I learned yesterday in Korean class and it so suit my condition today. My eyes felt a bit sore and I almost fell asleep at work.haiz. I did sleep earlier last night but still...haha. Today is a day of "싼티" as me&Pingie went out and spent on cheap cheap stuffs. She even bought an "exclusive" watch which I'm still "wow" at it.ahaha. I love my "coffee&donut"(teabreak) watch.♥

My advanced 2 Korean class started on Monday and I really forgot how to make sentences already. Lucky still understand what sunsaengnim was talking about in Korean by catching words by words.ahaha. This sem.'s timetable very fast already fixed and I'm satisfy with it eventhough got long breaks in between.hehe. Yesterday's long lunch break, me&Ling went out with Katie&Aiyie for lunch at the famous "Ocean Quarry" kolomee restaurant in Tanah Jambu. But because I 'holland' them and ended up in Serasa Beach instead, we took quite sometime.haha. *미안해* Then after class yesterday, went to my fav.Thai restaurant for an early dinner with parents. Really love the Tom Yam!hehe.

I'll post some pix from last year.hehe. This was one of the small canteen in Gadong that Katie brought me&Ling for lunch as she said the "Nasi Ayam Penyet" is delicious!
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

The new branch of "London Kebab" which just opened in Gadong last year at THYE Foodcourt. It's mostly for take-aways though with a few tables and chairs for dine-in only.hehe. I've got to say I really love their kebabs eventho it's a bit expensive but worth the taste! I love the one with lamb :)
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com


Currently loving this song by "Thelma Aoyama(青山テルマ ) and Tae Yang(Big Bang) - Fall in Love"


Another of my favourite song by Thelma Aoyama feat. SoulJa - Soba Ni Iru Ne(そばにいるね). I always hear this on Pilihan 959^^


No comments: