Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

愛不疚

This morning went to uni to check exam results and FBEPS results are posted on the 3rd floor at Exam Dept. in Chancellor Hall. Lucky my results, the paper were posted at the lower part of the wall if not I really not enough tall to see eventhough I was wearing high heels already.ahahaha. Thank GOD that I passed and better than what I expected.hehe. So fast new semester going to start in less than a week and it's my last semester. Should work harder and do better this time with the remaining 3 courses! Hwaiting! :)

Am going to post some more pix from Bukit Shahbandar. Love the view from the top~
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com


These few days I was having drama marathon and finished watching the HK drama~ "Moonlight Resonance"(家好月圓). An exciting drama which also made me cried alot. Definitely one of my fav.HK dramas :)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Love this song from the drama sang by "Raymond Lam(林峰) - 愛不疚(Insufficient Love)"

No comments: