Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

니가 밉다

I feel soo tired after playing the boxing Wii game at Alexis' house last Saturday night...my upper arms soo sore.haha. This semester I feel like more busy than any other semesters before. Most group assignments due in the middle of September and also my presentations and mid-term tests...mostly before our mid-term break.haiz. So many days I didn't go work already and my office cpu not yet comeback also. Hopefully can save all those important datas.

Friday afternoon I spent the whole afternoon at Cheezbox with Lina, Liz and Krishna. Then we went to Mall to take pix.hehe. We spent like 10minutes in the neo-print box at the arcade.lol. Then we spent almost an hour at Rizqun taking pix and camwhoring.ahaha. Thanx Lina for scanning the neo-print pix in:

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Liz modelling...
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me&Lina in front of the mirror...
Image hosted by servimg.com
Us four..hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

The little poor thing...I know I'm a meanie ;p
Image hosted by servimg.com

I was soo tired after taking pix but luckily the next day Saturday was a public holiday.hehe. At night went to Alexis house and we had a fulfilling dinner. Thanx alot to Angela, Alexis' mum and Jordan for all the food. :)

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina and her students...
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Can u spot anyone familiar?kekeke
Image hosted by servimg.com
{Pic credit to Fabian Cheong in FB} and thanx to Sym for giving me the link.ahaha

MJ dance tribute at The Mall, outside Chills.
Image hosted by servimg.com

I'm still addicted to these 2 songs by 2PM~ Again&Again and I Hate You(니가 밉다).


I was soo happy finally the Crows Zero 2 dvd is out here and I bought it! But after watching the whole movie, I was quite disappointed coz my guy Haruma just made appearance like 3-4 times only?!!! But he's soo handsome inside!!!arghhhh...I feel like there is a continuation to this movie which I hope got.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com


No comments: