Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, March 15, 2009

無敵珊寶妹

HELLO...woa really so long I didn't update...my blog look so dead already.ahaha. I really don't know what have I been doing for almost the past 1 month? haha. Got 1 week semester break last week. 1 week really too short!ahaha.

1. Just finished watching the drama "Woody Sambo" (無敵珊寶妹) starring Nicholas Teo, Amber Guo and Roy Chiu. I really like Roy in this drama...very charming and his eyes soo electricfying!!! Love him with short hair!hehe. I like this drama coz it's really funny and the main theme song "情花開" sang by Nicholas himself is a nice song.^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

2. Being a bit "sakai", me&Angela tried out the masks at Little M toyshop. I think the masks there not bad and also those Halloween stuffs!hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

3. Reminiscing the 'old' days...blowing the bubble...
Image hosted by servimg.com

and with my Shih-Fu, given by Angela...thank u! hehe..
Image hosted by servimg.com

4. Pingie's belated birthday treat at her house...
Pingie and her cute bro,
Image hosted by servimg.com

We lighting up and blowing candles at Pingie's balcony,
Image hosted by servimg.com

5. Gifts from moi friends who went overseas for holidays...BIG THANK U to Pingie, C.Ling, Katie, SuTeng, and WanRu :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pingie trying out the pack of "duck's tongue" bought by Ling from Taiwan...but looks like 'lizard tail' hanging from her mouth right?lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com

6. These 9 facts from one of my forwarded emails...I enjoyed laughing at them.ahahaha

1) Wife: Honey..... What are You Looking for?
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : Nothing...?? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour??
Husband : I was just looking for the expiry date.
******************************************
2) Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and no.
******************************************
3) Wife : You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Husband : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife : You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Husband: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"
******************************************
4) Girl : When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy : It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.
Girl : Well that's because we aren't married yet.
******************************************
5) Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom : Well, you have done the right thing.
Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.
******************************************
6) A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?"
"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU the FORTUNE"
******************************************
7) Interviewer to Millionaire : To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire? "
Millionaire : "I owe everything to my wife."
Interviewer : "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?"
Millionaire : "Billionaire"
******************************************
8) Girl to her boyfriend : One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
The guy replies : Thanks for the warning. hahahahaha
******************************************
9) A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me my pretty face or my sexy body?"
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of humor".


No comments: