Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, March 29, 2009

He♥rt - Alone

The other midnight when I was listening to the radio, suddenly a very familiar melody came out so I faster tracked its ID on my mobile. It's a famous song in the 80's by "Heart" - Alone. It's actually released on my birth month and year.haha. This song has been remake by many other singers and I like Celine Dion's version too :) I just don't know where I heard this song before but it's just soo familiar...haha. But is really a nice song^^

Heart - Alone MV



Last Saturday, went to Lina's sister, Angela's sweet 16 birthday party at T.T.Blues. hehe...I will just let the pix do the talking.ahaha {some pix credits to Angela}
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Woo..u c my name? "M".hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me and Siang Yi's hands~"The Dependent Duo". The "Independent Duo" is Lina&Pingie.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Us with "Mr.Bean"~kekeke
Image hosted by servimg.com

The birthday girl and friends^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com


The day before yesterday, went Lina's house for a steamboat.hehe. I forgot to ask for the occassion.haha. Thanx Lina...I really ate til' soo full :)
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: