Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, February 19, 2009

DECENNIUM

FLY TO THE SKY IS BACK!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com
I was very happy to know that they're back with a new album (8th) called 'DECENNIUM". This year is their 10th year anniversary. Time really passed soo fast! I really like their new album!
Their comeback perfs also soo nice! I love today's one at M Countdown most coz finally my complaint was heard by Hwanhee and he didn't gel up his hair!!! He look so much cuter with his front hair down!hehe. Brian looks hot too^^


Image hosted by servimg.com
HWANYOBI couple (Hwanhee+Hwayobi) once again singing "Endless Love" during Valentine's Day. So sweeeett seeing them two! I like them two together!hehe.


These few weeks busy but not with uni work...but with 'works'.haiz. This sem. got quite lazy.lol. Nothing much happened though.ahaha.

That day went GIANT and first time trying out the "hotplate kuey teow". It's nice!
Image hosted by servimg.com

This was recommended by Lina...it's "Special Fried Mee" at Teo Pui Hoon. It's yummy and big portion.^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Malaysia Tourism Centre in Brunei. Just found out that they opened at The Mall and got to go in that dat with Pingie^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pingie bought these for her lil' bro but we both ended up playing with them first.ahaha. Really so long didn't play "PLAY-DOH"...ahaha. The ugly looking ones are mine.lol
Image hosted by servimg.com

First time in my life playing PINGPONG and it's at PingPong's house!!! I never thought PingPong was that fun to play! Pingie said I just discovered my 'hidden talent'.ahaha. I need to learn and practice more from my coach Siang Yi.hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Last but not least, the pic that Pingie just sent me over MSN just now. Really 'ojipala' eh?.hahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: