Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, November 17, 2008

Half New...

Hmmm...1 week+ since my last entry. A bit more lazy to post plus not much things for me to post also.ahahaha. Let's see...10 things on me for the past 1 week...

1. Busy with assignments, tests, and work.
2. Got stomach and leg pain for few days.
3. Tax test was hard and Korean oral test got a 'B+' only
4. My CPU 'finally' broke down and made me very broke now. The power supply and hard disk had to be changed. Very depressed over my lost 'unbackup/unburnt' data!!! And sad that my whole month salary all gone into repairing my CPU.haiz...what to do when computer is like part of your life.
5. The 'Rebirth' of my CPU makes me download things like MAD LADYYYY HERE!!!mwahahahaha...coz my pc runs like a new one now and I got 160GB of storage space!Wheeee!!! Been downloading videos 'backwards' since I've been on dl-ing 'hiatus' for 1 year already! Now dl-ing is even easier!hehehe.
6. My technician installed many games in my pc...*dies* meaning I will be even more distracted from doing my revision.NOOOOO!!!
7. Our last day for this semester was on 15th Nov(Saturday) and starting from today is our 'revision week' coz next week will be our exams already!
8. My dad just went back to Singapore this afternoon to settle some emergency matter. He'll be back this Sunday only. So just me and my mum now at home. *sings Just The Two of Us~~~*

9. MKMF was held on 15th November 2008 (Saturday).
CONGRATZ TO ALL MKMF 2008 WINNERS!!!

They gave out 3 different Daesangs(big award) this year which I think was great^^

SONG OF THE YEAR~ WONDER GIRLS!
I really love their Tango&Disco versions of 'Nobody'!


ALBUM OF THE YEAR~ DBSK!
I love their Solo intros the most! And they performed Wrong Number and Mirotic.

Mirotic remix

ARTIST OF THE YEAR~ BIG BANG!
They had a special stage with Hyori, performed a few songs.

Part 2 Big Bang&Hyori



10. Lastly, sorry to Meow Meow (Mel) @ BF that I didn't get to dedicate a birthday post to you coz my pc broke down. I'm glad my card reached you safe&sound.hehe

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY on 13th Nov 2008.
Happy Birthday Comments

Happy Birthday Comments click here..

No comments: