Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, March 28, 2010

비스트

25.03.2010
The day has finally came~
BEAST 1st award, their new song "Shock" got to No.1 on M Countdown!!!
♥So happy for them♥ 축하합니다!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com
{pic credit: SPORTkorea}

BEAST singing ballad~ Despite Holding On 붙잡고도 (Noel) on that same night. ♥They just melted my heart♥ They should sing more ballads^^



I slept soo much since yesterday coz don't know why suddenly headache. I stayed in bed til' almost 3pm, and mum said let's go out and eat coz she didn't cook lunch and lazy to cook dinner also.ahaha. We went Lee Loi Fatt coz I was still craving for my tofu. After that went Hua Ho Manggis to buy some groceries.

Posting some belated pix:

Lala's birthday (March) at Kimball.
Image hosted by servimg.com

CNY TIGER 2010 at NBT~ Lina, Moon, Lala, Pingie and Me.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: