Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

드디어!

드디어!! 비디오 메이킹 끝냈습니다!!! One whole week of doing it with a few sleepless nights, 우리 Pinky and the Brain 수고하셨습니다!! Also want to give a big THANKS to Lina for narrating our video with her nice voice, 너무 너무 감사합니다!!! Seriously compared to Lina's narration, I'm really a lousy narrator *me fail ah fail* Yesterday was our video presentation along with 7 other groups. Surprisingly our video was quite well-liked by our classmates and lecturer. Really thanks to Pingie for putting the cartoons in the video which captured their attention most.haha. Pingie all your hard work and effort for learning how to use the very 'picky' video program got paid off in the end.hehe^^

I still feel soo sleepy after taking all the night naps and sleeping earlier than usual since yesterday. I even almost fall asleep yesterday during my Korean class coz' I kept closing my eyes, and I have a feeling woori sunsaengim saw me like that and so let us finished our class half an hour earlier. I did tell her that I slept only 2 hours on Sunday though.haha. *die* I think I got fatter again due to one whole week of suppers and teabreaks as we needed some food to keep us awake and energized. I really need to go hiking again. *hints Pingie*

KK Part 4:

Us playing on the apartment's playground on the 1st floor.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina and a group of tourists. We stopped by near Promenade Hotel to look at the cute doggie.
Image hosted by servimg.com

The beautiful walkways between Marina Court and Promenade Hotel. The kitty and doggie.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Awwww...ain't the dog cute? Promenade Hotel and its outdoor swimming pool. The beautiful 'sunset'.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Ocean Seafood Village restuarant. Wawasan Plaza.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Wawasan Handicraft Centre in Wawasan Plaza. You can get many nice souvenirs here!
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Our dinner~ Korean food! Koryo-Jeong at Warisan Square.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Even the menu looked similar to our Brunei's Koryo restaurant. Pingie and Lala's drinks~Yujacha(citron tea) and if I'm not wrong, Mogwacha(Chinese Quince). The nice and friendly ahjusshi owner helped us bbq-ed the chicken.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Nice ambience^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

- TO BE CONTINUED- :)

Wow...so nice to sleep now coz it's raining heavily here...also FINALLY it rain!!!hehe. Gotta sleep earlier again coz need to go work tomorrow. Nytes^^

No comments: