Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tamu

Eyes = Tired. No thanx to my late sleeping pattern. Time just passes soo fast when you are on holidays. Haven't got to do the things I wanted to do.aigoooo... The only time I got to take a nap was on last Sunday coz I was really tired that I didn't get to go Shahbandar coz I fell asleep until night. My dad brought us out that morning just to go all the way to Tanah Jambu at the far end there to eat the infamous "word-of-mouth" kolomee. The kolomee actually was ok-ok only, nothing special but the "wanton" they made was delicious! :)

I had only 4 hours of sleep yesterday..was busy watching 2PM videos and laughing crazily inside my room.ahaha. 2PM is really my source of laughters...I like how whenever they are on variety shows they just threw away their idol image, just like that! Seriously one crajee and funny 짐승 group.ahahaha. ♥2PM 많이 사 랑 해!♥
This morning woke up super earlier than usual just to go Tamu Kianggeh to buy the flour to make "tang yuan"(
汤圆) as today is 冬至 (Chinese Winter Solstice) celebration. It's been a very very long time since I visited the tamu there...I remembered my parents&I always go there when I was still young.hehe. Not many stalls that sell the "kueh-kueh" I wanted but still managed to buy some of my favourite kuehs which then became my breakfast, lunch and tea-break for today.ahahaha. Had a fulfilling dinner though!hehe.


2PM - Heartbeat ROCK/drum ver. by No Minwoo (Rose of TRAX)
I'm addicted to this version, the music beat is crazily nice!!! The way he played the drums soo hot too!! No Minwoo JJANG!!!최고!





My favourite once-a-year food made by my omma~the dry and wet versions?lol.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: