Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Cried...

지친다 지친다~~ I also don't know what did I do for this 1 whole week. I know Monday&Tuesday I got up early morning to go renew my I.C. with Pingie but both days also failed! Why?! First day coz we were a bit late and it's full of people already so they stopped giving out numbers already. So we went back the next day and we arrived there just after they opened not long. We got to queue up for the number but then something funny just happened (like we striked lottery), that the staff just had to stop giving out numbers starting right from us! We don't know to laugh or cry.ahaha. Then for those 2 whole mornings, we hangout at the infamous kopitiam "Chin Nam Hong" for breakfast until noon. Pingie even took a nap there.ahaha. The "sau pao" and "currypuffs" there very nice esp. just out of the oven. I tried their "wantan mee soup" and *thumps up*..맛있다! And 바보 me that i just foundout yesterday that my laptop got Korean Language and so could write Korean words.ahaha

Today went Shahbandar again but don't know why today was extremely tired eventhough I managed to climb 2 small hills. I was supposed to improve from last week by climbing another hill to the tower hut but I really felt tired. Even my foot stone therapy today was a bit pain. Not a good sign. I think coz' I slept at 3-4am almost everyday. But happy I got to eat "fried carrot cake" for dinner as I was craving for it yesterday.hehe.

Nice drawings from a competition which were exhibited at The Mall. I really admire those who can draw soo well! 수고하셨습니다!

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Really love this song "I Cried" by Joey McIntyre"♥ Love the lyrics^^


Also just finished watching this Japanese drama not long. The lead girl character is soo funny!ahaha. "Hotaru no Hikari".
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: