Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

La Cha La Cha Ta Ta~

*cough cough* *sniff sniff* *ahchooooooo!* Can't believe I'm sick now. Didn't go lecture and work today coz' don't want to spread disease to others. haiz. Hopefully will be better by tomorrow. So sad, just online and the first news I saw was "2PM Jaebum has left the group". Someone messaged me in FB about it but I didn't believe it until I went to AF to read the news. Seriously why do people there can't forgive and forget something that's like few years back. It's not like he didn't apologize. Why they have to make it like it's end of the world or something and do they have to be soo cruel and heartless to him?!!!arghhh....I just don't get these people!!! *cool down* I wish Jaebum oppa all the best! Hwaiting!!!

On Sunday, I went to my 1st Sungkai buffet this year at CheezBox with Lina and family. Thanx alot to Lina's mum for the treat! We went for the 2nd round which was around 7.30pm and I didn't expect it's going to be that full and most of them were Chinese.ahaha. The buffet is $19.90 per person but got discounts for SCB and Baiduri cardholders. We got 30% discounts so I think quite worth the meal as the food tasted quite nice.hehe. I really ate til' soo full that made me rethink of going to another buffet.haha
I took soo many pix that night but thanks to Photoscape that I can post these pix more conveniently!

The buffet place
Image hosted by servimg.com

Macaroni Salad, Tanghoon salad, Potato&vegetable salad, Carbonara, and White rice.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Mussels, Mixed vegetables&Fried chicken, Fried noodle, Bee rendang, and Fried potato
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lamb with Korean BBQ sauce and Tempuras
Image hosted by servimg.com

Happily eating...
Image hosted by servimg.com

2 of them were my plates and Salmon.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Soto and its booth, and Ice-cream/Kacang booth.
Image hosted by servimg.com

All the mussels we ate(excluding me), Fish, Prawns, and Sushis.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Jelly, Fruits&Jelly, Ice-Kacang, and Longan-Jelly(my fav.!).
Image hosted by servimg.com

Desserts...love their Choc Cheese cake most!
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me&Lina^^
Image hosted by servimg.com


New girl group from SM~ F(x)(에프엑스) consisting of 5 members~ Victoria(chinese), Amber(chinese), Sul Li, Luna, and Krystal(Jessica SNSD sister). Amber is really cool and can I say 'handsome'? that many girls also 'admire' her.hehe. More pix and MV, please visit Lina's blog.

Their debut perf on Music Core~ F(x) - La Cha Ta


No comments: