Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, September 18, 2009

G-Force

Whoosh...1 week+ didn't blog already. Last week my kampung area kept blacking out and got one time blacked out for 4 hours in the middle of the night, made us felt like we were in sauna feeding mozzies.lol. Last week also not enough sleep coz' have to finish assignments and was a bit sick. Then last weekend went to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for a 1 night 2 days holiday trip with my colleagues, boss and family. It's an all-expenses paid trip for us staff except for our shopping expenses of course. However, boss did give us some pocket money for shopping when we arrived there^^ Will blog about my trip later coz I took like 500+ pix and 9 videos altogether.ahaha.

Then the next day, Monday I've got a mid-term test for BF and I think I did badly coz' didn't study.haiz. Went to eat Shabu-Shabu again the other night coz my mum really wanted to try it and luckily we shared a set if not we can't even finish.haha. Yesterday went to watch the cute movie "G-Force" which was also just out yesterday at Seri Q-lap Cineplex with Ling, Katie&Aiyie. The 4 guinea pigs soo cute!!! I like Darwin (the shortest one) & Hurley most^^ The movie's quite funny :)

Speckles(mole), Juarez(female), Darwin, Blaster, and Hurley
Image hosted by servimg.com


Let me intro one of the usual restaurant that me, Lina, and LaLa will go.hehe. It's call "Pelita Surya Snacks&Catering" which is just beside SMART/Supasave in Telanai, Beribi. The food there is nice and cheap^^

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Roti kosong
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Mee Goreng Singapore (love it!)
Image hosted by servimg.com

Dosai kosong&telur
Image hosted by servimg.com

Mee Mamak
Image hosted by servimg.com

Mee Goreng Penang
Image hosted by servimg.com

Mee Rebus(but the mee like kuey teow eh?)
Image hosted by servimg.com

Nasi Ayam Penyet(best!)
Image hosted by servimg.com


Baek Ji Young feat. Tacyeon(2PM) - My Ear Candy(내 귀에 캔디)---> MV
and Performance...Tacyeon is soo damn hot! I'm addicted to this song too^^



Just finished watching the Korean famous drama "Gourmet"(식객) by Kim Rae Won, Kwon Oh Joong, Kim So Yeon&Nam Sang Mi. Everytime when I was watching this drama, I will feel hungry coz drooling at all those pretty and delicious Korean food!!! Wish I could try some^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: