Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, May 16, 2011

Mirror Mirror

HAPPY COMING-OF-AGE DAY (성년의날) to my lovelies Minhyukkie, Woohyunnie, Eli, Hoya, Key, Mir, Jinwoon, Dongwoon, and the rest of 91-ers!!! (Makes me feel a bit old coz I'm turning 24 and 25(in Korean age) the day after tomorrow.ahahaha!). Koreans celebrate this day on every 'Monday of the 3rd week in May' :)

Last last Saturday, me and Lina finally get to meet up with Liz after like more than half a year already we didn't see her?ahaha. And she deactivated her facebook too! Liz if you are reading this (I know sometimes you do dropped by here), please re-activate your facebook and just keep it private/limited to the people you want only.haha. We had a nice fulfilling dinner at Fun Bread Cafe.

[Photos credit: Angelina+Haeli]

I ordered "Kampong fried rice with bbq chicken" and I like it~ Mushroom soup.
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Lina ordered "baked pasta" and Liz ordered "Nissin noodle with chicken,egg and chicken ham".
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Me and Liz waving like crazy trying to call for the waiter/waitress and the waiter who saw us doing that was laughing there! (hmmmph don't give us face one.LOL!). Then the 2nd pic supposed to be a 'cute-pose' pic but don't know why turned out like this.hahaha
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

Lina with my pretty food.hehe. Cute and nice pic of Liz and Lina *smile and peace* :D
Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com



4 Minute's comeback song "Mirror Mirror" (거울아 거울아) from their 1st full Korean album~ I love this song and also their performances' outfits! I like 4 Minute's stylists coz they always make the girls look so pretty and cool at the same time.hehe. This time I like their knee pads and also Hyun Ah's hairband! ^.^


4 Minute performed BoA's song 'No.1' during MB 600th special and I like it! :D


No comments: