Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, November 16, 2009

HE♥RTBE♥T

One word: HOTNESS!!!!!!!!

I fell in love with 2PM's title song "Heartbeat" from their 1st album since the first time I listened to the song. Love the violin parts! My heartbeat also beats faster...hahaha. Love 2PM's 1st album "1:59PM" coz I like almost all the songs in the album. Everything's nice except missing Jay T.T I'm also addicted to "Tired of Waiting"(기다리다 지친다) song now...hope they will promote this song next^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

2PM - Heartbeat MV


2PM - Heartbeat debut perf on Music Bank~ Sooo hot!! OMG my Taecyeon ah!!!! Love his heart part♥♥. Junsu... I've got to say he's damn hot in this Heartbeat concept!!!! Everyone's hot in this concept!!!



I seriously think the postman in my area is special that he even delivers letters on Friday&Sunday! Once I ever received postcards on a Friday then now I ever received postcards on Sunday, which was yesterday!!! Really expect the unexpected.lol. My mom said maybe coz' he's been missing for 1-2weeks already.ahaha

Look what did I received on a Sunday!!!ahahaha. DaPinky's masterpiece! Gomawo! I hope to get more of DaPinky's masterpiece in my mail.hehe :)
Image hosted by servimg.com


My first trip to Shahbandar this year, and somemore was dragged by Pingie.ahaha. But good also coz my parents would like to make it as a habit every Sundays. Just pray that it won't rain!hehe. Shahbandar has quite a change since the last time I've been there. I like the exercise equipments there.hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com


Finally our exam timetable's out! OMG...just one week before exam period.haiz. Exam starts on 22nd Nov. until 5th Dec. And my timetable is very similar to my last semester's exam timetable but a bit better.lol. 1 in 1st week and the rest side by side in 2nd week. Must Hwaiitiingg!!! Good Luck everyone for their exams!!!

24th Nov. - Advanced Mgt. Acct.
30th Nov. - Business Research Methods
1st Dec. - Business Finance
2nd Dec. - Quality Mgt.


No comments: