Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, September 29, 2007

*smile* *happy*

Today...ahaha...supposed to wake up at 10am but then really too tired and soo sleepy so I slept til 12.30pm. Then went to work til 6.40pm coz at night went to Mall with Lina.hehe. Today got headache at work man...and suddenly heard the DJ played Tohoshinki's HUG international song..I'm like woa! Actually he got played a few Korean songs that few days also but I don't know what songs.lol. Today Mall really soo many peoples man! We round there for parking for like 1hour and finally basement parking opened and we faster went down. Then Mall is filled with booths at every level really and soo hard to walk at the ground floor one especially. Arcade also soo mnay peoples! We played photohunt and snaphot. Snapshot actually Lina played alone coz I just don't have good memory.ahaha. Then we went to eat Gelato, this time I ordered Green Apple(the one I thought was cucumber?ahaha) . Oh and saw DarLing at Mall too^^
I am really happy get to see my mesmerizing eyes guy for like 20minutes at least coz me&Lina just stand there and I looked. I just hope I didn't make peoplez there suspicious of me.ahaha. OMG he's soo cute when smile too!! But I prefer him cool cool there.ahaha. His side face is just OMG! I think I would faint if I look at him face to face *dies*

Okie..now must start and finish my english summary if not I'm soo dead coz tomorrow will be out again!lol.

No comments: